Monday, November 23, 2009

you've left me speechless.

okay so ima start off with the AMA's. janet did mad good she performed my favorite song "IF" so that made me give her props but yeah like everyone else is saying she dont move like she use too but you gotta give it to her....she moves good 4 her age. Jay-Z & Alicia was on point i felt like i was from NY with that song. Lmfao at JLO fallin..ill admit tho the scene of her set and her walking out and exiting was hot. Lady Gaga MURDERED and was robbed threw out the WHOLE night by taylor swift. Mother Mary performed my new favorite song and i loved it. Whitney did okay expected more. Adam lambert ALSO fell but he did good for his 1st performance he took alot of chances so that impresses me and if i missed anyone obviously they werent important. As for michael jackson winning awards? not cool to me. ol dude past he didnt do shit this year cept a movie and die. so save that for the Movie Awards kthnx. Taylor may of won alot this time round but she probly wont win anything again cuz the sympathy shit will be old news...already is but whatever thats tv for ya. nexxxxxxxxxxxt.

got my paycheck. 141 bucks aka CHUMP CHANGE. its basically gone so nothing for blk friday but from what my mama tells me blk friday is a waste its the AFTER XMAS sales you go for so fuck blk friday. im saving 30 for gas. im putting 29 towards my phone bill and my homeboy luis lending me 100 and i gotta pay him 50 next paycheck then 50 after. then 50 for a tire i had to get and i went to the movies so basically i got like 11 bucks? smh. not cute. and my next check on the 6th of december. ugh.

yes bitches i saw new moon. thank god it wasnt packed. i made sure i went when the kids were in school and people were at work cuz id be damned if i hear bitches talk during that. but yeah the wolf boys made me cream and so did edwards sexy pale ass. i cant wait for the 3rd one! people say read the books...no thanks i got a life. id rather wait for the movies lol fuck the MORE DETAILS in the book.

other then that im just chillin til later which ima hit the gym. wednesday im hittin the club but if you bring canned foods for the poor you get in for free so im bringin 5 cans nd so is luis so we gunna get in free . woot! save 5 bucks! and tomorrow i work from 12pm to 6pm *rollz eyes* hope its not that busy but my luck it will be. and FUCK I WORK THNXGIVIN DAY for 3 hours . WACKKKK! but whatever. ima end it with this new album i downloaded. i love this artist shes very 2009 lily allen meets joss stone and if you like that emo weird slow music you'll dig this. plus im lovin her album cover. drake even sampled 1 of her songs. but yeah DL mk im out!

Lykke Li - Youth Novels

01 - Melodies & Desires
02 - Dance Dance Dance
03 - I'm Good, I'm Gone
04 - Let It Fall
05 - My Love
06 - Little Bit
07 - Hanging High
08 - This Trumpet In My Head
09 - Complaint Department
10 - Breaking It Up
11 - Time Flies
12 - Window Blues

CLICK 2 DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell me about it im NOT tryna see my pay check smh.. it's gonna be depressing seriously.
but my baby alicia keys killed the show she was grinding and shit looking cute as always lol :} but i was laughin super hard when JLO was going all hard then slip mehehe!