Sunday, November 22, 2009

step ya pussy & dick up.


okay so i digged this lil nicki minaj interview cept she know she lieing when she said she aint followin in lil kims footsteps. come on. her suckafree posters/promos are the same as lil kims HARDCORE promos just more colors. and now shes doing this whole being plastic and being barbie thing when couple yrs ago everyone would crack on kim for doing the fake look and looking plastic - get fucking real. im a lil sick of nicki minaj cuz kim and jacki-o are my queens but i did like this interview and the message she had for folks tryna be bad bitches.

2 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

i like nicki, but her voice is HELLA annoying.

Jasmine Nicole said...

agree'd, I love me some Nicki but we can't forget the originals.
& it's rare that I come across Jackie-O fans.
I Thought I was alone.