Friday, November 27, 2009

smh .

so ima vent bout my job. so like ive been there a month now and it seems like im still hated and like nobody likes me. everyone gives me attitude and when i give it back its like the end of the world. they cut my hours i went from 17 hours 1 week to 19 the next and this wk coming up i only got 13 hours...wtf? so im thinking im on the chopping block but im PRAYING im not because i really need the job . specially now i got a phone bill with contract...bitch whoo. but yeah recently i got a warning because my register came up short by 15 dollars which pissed me off cuz like i know i wasnt 15 short so either a bitch use my register n stole money...a manager dont know how to count OR! there wasnt 100 for change in the register to start with and i got a warning cuz of it . so just know now ima be on point with my register & guard it like a pitbull - nobody better touch it not even the bitch who hired me. and speaking of her me and her always semi beefing. one sec she tells me this and the next its wrong like wtf? she works 45 hours a wk i know that bitch losing it - she dont know if she pitching or catching. im hoping i last at least 3 months cuz if i do....then ill collect unemployment but idk somethings fishy i have a bad feeling but ima keep my head up and keep doing my job and hopefully they will see ima good worker and keep me around. PLUS! today this dude asked me my sexual orientation like wtf? im like ummm its none of your business...clocked out and left. mhmm fuck that im not gunna let them know im strickly dickly & get fired for being gay. hes probly a trade tho who asked me but idgaf lol

anyways golden corral was good. ate 2 plates of food plus dessert plate and now im craving for some more fuckin carrot cake - ugh lord! so im making my moms pick me a lil pie thing from burger king cuz im craving fuckin sweets lmao . sad huh? fuck my diet for today idgaf . ill hit the gym tomorrow too. dont gotta work til monday so whatev. but yeah anyways thats the tee - im thinkin of going out tomorrow night but idk? might wanna save the money . so yeah . thas basically it with my life . and im still crushin on this boy who i know ill never have and it sucks . ugh . ppl like you always put yourself down like no bitch im realistic.

1 comment:

Jasmine Nicole said...

LMAO at him probably being a trade. You answered him correctly!
I feel you on the job situation, I go through the same ish with my hrs and co-workers. I'm just glad, I won't be there for too much longer.
Hope it get's better!